Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, December 19, 2011

getting ready to jet

So here is a quick recap of what has been going on at the Christensen household.

I have stopped nursing evie because she kept biting me

Evie eats solids like a champ.

She now loves those sweet potato puffs and is getting used to apples

We had some friends and their projector over last night to watch White Christmas. Classic.

Dan is playing intramural basketball.

We all did a lot of Christmas shopping this last weekend

Dan is being super cryptic about my gift, which just makes me so curious I want to die

I have cleaned all the bathrooms and still have a lot of laundry and dishes to do before we leave.

Because we are leaving on Wednesday to spend the week with my family. Hooray!

I love Christmas time. I cannot wait to see the fam. What are you doing for the holidays?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

2 comments:

  1. seeing you and that sweet baby!!! oh... and Dan:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i don't mind if you "steal it"- it's not like i made it up ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...