Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, May 11, 2012

blog challenge

Lately I have been feeling a little lost and off course, so as a way of trying to get myself feeling a bit better, I've decided to undergo a blog challenge. It's fairly simple really. I am going to look for one specific thing each day that I am thankful for or some little blessing/miracle that happens, and then blog about it. I'm going to try and do this everyday so I can start having an attitude of gratitude. I find when you're grateful and humble, you're much happier. So, I am going to look for heavenly father's hand in my daily life, and then tell you about it. Wish me luck! 


The picture isn't relevant, but is she cute or what?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...