Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Saturday, May 12, 2012

challenge: day 1



 Today was a great day and I have so much to be thankful for. First and foremost for my husband, of course, for giving me a day to myself to just relax and do whatever my little heart desired.

Second, here was a small blessing; a lady almost backed into my car today because she wasn't paying attention, and I barely got out of the way in time by scooting as far forward as I could. Something really small and inconsequential, but I was so thankful that she didn't hit my car, because who wants that headache?

Also today, I am thankful for pajamas. I bought these new jammies for Evie today and I almost died because she was so cute in them. So. Cute.


One last thing. A tender mercy from today; Evie only woke up once at 5am, and then slept until 7:30. In case you didn't know, this is a big deal. Good job, Eves. You made mom a very happy girl.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for all of those things. Especially the sleeping in. That MAY have been your Mother's Day present, so I'm glad you soaked it up. ;-) We need to go out to lunch again sometime...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...