Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, June 10, 2011

Miracle

Does this look like a miracle to you? No? Well then let me enlighten you as to why it is, in fact, a miracle.

I laid Evie down on the couch for a second so I could run to the bathroom, and when I got back she was asleep. No binkie required. No rocking required. No coaxing of any sort. This baby is becoming a very easy child. Thank heavens for acid reflux medicine. She did this whole "going to bed by herself" thing last night, too. Have I mentioned how much I love my doctor lately? He never gave up on her by just saying it's colic and moving on, but instead he diligently searched for an answer.

P.S. Lianne is in labor!!!! Soon we'll be welcoming a new baby girl into the Nelson family!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that Evelyn is doing well! I'm sure you're happy you don't have a crying baby all of the time. Also, tell Lianne congrats! I'm sure you two will have so much fun raising kids the same age. I guess I'm the odd ball out now. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...