Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, May 24, 2010

Blue French Horn

Today I was planning on..
-Going running in the morning
-Lounging all day
-Running some errands for Dan

So far today I have...
-slept in for a long time
-decided not to go running after all
-went to Target and spent waaaaaay too much money
-got some Panera. Yum.
-been lounging on the couch, watching How I Met Your Mother

Pretty good day so far right? I got all dressed up too (skirt and all) for no particular reason except that I was feeling really gross and ugly lately. I want to start running because my goal for this summer is now to lose weight. Yay, I have a goal! So, I am sitting on the couch watching a really funny show and looking real good if I do say so myself. However, I have no where else to be today. Tragic really.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Britt- you are too funny. I love reading your blog. You always have so much to say and just lay it all out there. I love it. I'm so proud of you for finishing up with school! It's a really big accomplishment. I hope that you find a job soon! But enjoy the luxury of having nothing to do because once you're busy, you'll be wishing you were sitting on the couch doing what you're doing now. ha Enjoy your summer. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...