Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Saturday, May 1, 2010

the last days

April 20th was my Mom's birthday, so Dan and I went home last weekend to spend some time with her. Can I just tell you all how much I love my mom? She is seriously my hero. I can't even count all the times that she has helped and uplifted me when I needed it. She hugs me when I am sad, straightens me out when I am being ridiculous, and hangs out with me when I need a friend. I honestly feel comfortable saying that she is my best friend. On Saturday we went shopping, lunch, more shopping, and then I helped her make dinner. It was perfect. We spent the whole day together just talking and spending some quality time and I think it was exactly what she needed. Man, I seriously love that woman. I hope to be able to be at least half the woman she is.

Who couldn't love this face?


this week is my last week of classes. Yay!! I just took one final today, so now I have class all week, a final on Friday, and then 4 finals next week and I'm done. This may sound like a lot, and it is, but I couldn't be more excited! However, I am going to be insanely busy for the next two weeks and will probably not be able to update much for a while. I am almost a graduate. Does anyone wanna give me a job? I'm not too proud to beg.

Dan and I are getting released from our calling in the primary. :( We are both extremely sad about it. We love these little guys. It breaks my heart to have to leave them. Oh well. Hopefully I have as much fun in my next calling.

How cute are they? Who wouldn't LOVE this calling?

4 comments:

  1. me. I wouldn't love that calling. Props to you for liking it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I'll hire you to be my maid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at those boys in the picture....trouble! We loved our first calling in primary! sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, cute primary kiddies!!! What a fun calling you two get to do together. :) And your mom sounds like a sweetie! How nice that you two are best friends; and I'll bet she felt special that you spent the whole day with her for her B-day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...