Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

exciting and boring

Exciting:

My old boss from my job that I just had to give up because I graduated, emailed me and said that I could have my job back through the summer! Yay! So, I have job now and the world rejoiced.

Even More Exciting:

Dan's hellish rotation is over on Friday!! His next rotation is Dermatology, or they like to call Derma-cation, so there is definitely a huge light at the end of the tunnel. Yay!

Boring:

I only worked four hours today, so I have still had PLENTY of time to do nothing. :) I am still watching all the seasons of How I Met Your Mother... again... for a lack of anything better to do. And, I realized that sometimes Lily and Marshall's relationship reminds me of Dan and I's sometimes. I kind of like it. We are so comfortable around each other and have such a similar sense of humor that it is just a lot of fun.

And, that is my life as of late. Pretty great right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...