Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bored

So, today I have one of my last finals ever. I should be nervous because it's an essay final in an upper-level English class and will probably be really hard, but I am complacent. I haven't really done much all week, which is giving me a taste of what my next year is probably going to be like. Yikes. To combat this total boredom, I have been volunteering to babysit for everyone. Twice already this week. haha.

In other news, my hair is finally getting long! Yay! It's a little past my shoulders and should actually look okay with a graduation cap on. Well okay, as good as a graduation cap can look. Here's hoping it keeps growing fast! I want long hair!

3 comments:

  1. perhaps i could package my locks up and ship them your way so you can borrow them for grad day? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be excellent, Jess. Thanks. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I LOOOOVE your quote from President Kimball!

    And congrats for almost being DONE!!!! That truly is something to be proud of. I'll get there someday...

    Haha, and I'm sure you'll like fine in your graduation hat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...