Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fro Yo

We have found our new favorite thing.
Frozen Yogurt.

There is a new store that just opened up here in Manhattan called the Orange Leaf.
Basically, there is a wall full of all different flavors of frozen yogurt
and you grab a bowl and self serve however much yogurt you want.
Then, you go to this buffet thing and pick any toppings you want.
Yum.
After that they weigh it, and you pay.
I got vanilla yogurt with a bunch of different fruits and it was
Heavenly.

Thank you Fro Yo for giving us a pretty excellent, and mighty affordable, date.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, I love that place. We must totally be on the same wave-length or something. I love all the cool furniture they have at Orange Leaf also- it makes me feel so chic.

    Btw- I need your address to send some sweet lovin' to lil' one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frozen yogurt places like that!!! There was one right around the corner from the last place Sam and I lived, and on Saturday's they'd have discounted date night. Yummmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...