Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, February 28, 2011

yum

Yesterday I used this recipe to make Cafe Rio's sweet pulled pork burritos, and let me tell you, it was delicious. Next time I do it I'll use her recipe for the rice and beans as well so I can get the full effect, but having the meat perfect was oh so heavenly. Apparently Dan knows how to make tortillas from scratch (they did this on his mission a bunch), so next time we'll also have homemade tortillas. Yum yum yum. If you don't live in Utah, like me, but are obsessed with Cafe Rio, I recommend this.

3 comments:

  1. Now I know what one of meals for next week will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I would love to know how to make tortilla made from scratch!!! :)

    I'm not a big meat person lol (no I'm not vegetarian. i just like poultry and ham more than pork or beef lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious!! Sounds great sista! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...