Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, February 18, 2011

Yesterday

  • I got up early and made sure Dan ate breakfast and packed a lunch
  • And then I dropped him off at the Vet school
  • When I got home I did the dishes
  • and then hopped in the shower and got ready
  • Went to my doctor's appointment
  • everything still looks great. Healthy baby
  • Picked up Lianne and Derek and went grocery shopping
  • Dropped Derek off with their groceries at his office
  • And then went home and put my groceries away.
  • Folded and put away all the laundry
  • Reorganized the hall closet
  • Moved the desk into our room so the baby will have somewhere to be
  • Vacuumed
  • Cleaned our bedroom
  • and the bathroom
  • and organized our closet
  • Then I laid down for a while
  • Dan got home
  • I made him change into something nice that doesn't smell like vet school or cows
  • Dan, Lianne, and I went and picked up Derek
  • and we went to dinner at Harry's for a double date
  • Sooooo yummy.
  • It was a lot of fun.
  • We dropped them off at Derek's office and went home
  • I got in my PJ's and collapsed
  • Pretty good day
This whole "nesting" thing is still really weird to me. Today I plan on cleaning the whole kitchen and living room and possibly moving all the furniture around to be able to vacuum and dust everything. :)

In case you were wondering, this little girl is quite the mover and shaker. They say that by now a baby should have sleep and wake cycles, but as far as I can tell she just has gymnastics and aerobics cycles. She is constantly moving. And, it's not little movements either, for the most part. It's big, all out, making my whole abdomen move, kind of movements. Such a silly girl. Dan and I just watch and laugh as my tummy moves around. We love her so much.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot imagine watching my tummy move!!! Sooo weird but I bet fascinating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...