Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Things

I LOVE:
  • Our ward: The people are so nice and generous and we have made so many great friends within our ward. Someone gave me a bag full of baby clothes because she thought I might like it, and someone else has already offered to give us a car seat. So nice and generous! I am going to miss our ward so much when it is time for us to leave.
  • 30 Rock: Haven't seen it? You need to. Hilarious.
  • Peanut Butter: I don't feel the need to elaborate on this
  • My fuzzy blanket: It's so fuzzy!


I HATE:
  • Our neighbors
This may seem harsh, so let me explain. Our two apartments share a heating and cooling unit, which means that when they have their thermostat set to a million degrees and our heater is off, it's still 80 degrees in our apartment. I am already feeling overly warm all the time and then you add on the heater and it makes for a VERY grumpy me. Second, when said heater sharing happens, it blows the smell of whatever they are cooking into our apartment. This may not seem like a big deal, but it is because the smell of asian food is the ONLY thing that still makes me nauseous these days. Guess what kind of food they cook all day long? Yep. So, not only does my apartment feel like a sauna because my neighbors cannot regulate their own body heat, but it also smells like a chinese food restaurant. Ugh.

Thank you for letting me rant a little bit. And, if you have any tips about the neighbor situation that doesn't involve hurting anyone (Dan already shot my idea down), let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...