Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, February 14, 2011

Last Week

Was awesome.
  • Went to the doctor on Monday
  • Dan heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time
  • that was the strongest heartbeat I had heard so far
  • I asked if she would give us a quick ultrasound so Dan could see baby
  • she was delighted to do so
  • we got to see her little fingers and toes
  • and her little face
  • she kept opening and closing her mouth while on camera
  • show off
  • it was magical
  • bought fabric for the baby quilt with my mom
  • cut out all the squares for the quilt
  • Dan would step in and cut when my back started hurting
  • started putting all the squares together
  • I watched as Mom sewed all the rows
  • I wish I could sew
  • someday I am buying a sewing machine
  • successfully got the top of the quilt to match the same size as the back
  • couldn't be more excited about it because it is a-dor-able
  • went to the movies with the parents
  • the movie was okay
  • sitting next to my mom and heckling was priceless
  • Dan made a man cave in the den
  • and watched a lot of soccer
  • and basketball
  • and played lots of video games
  • he was a happy boy
  • ate good food
  • overdosed on the Food Network
  • relaxed and spent time together
It was perfect.

Here is a random belly shot from the car ride to Wichita. It cracked me up that my belly covered the seat belt.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope your day is splendid.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...