Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

five


AE blue v-neck sweater, grey DownEast lace cami, grey half-jacket thingie, AE skinny jeans, black Ugg boots

Nothing too great about this one. I haven't worn this little grey jacket in a while and was trying to think of a way to incorporate it somehow, so here you go. I had to see the lady doctor today and was in school until 3, so I mostly just wanted to be comfortable. Sorry that this outfit is a little weird and is somewhat dull, but it was really comfortable. You've no idea.

On that note, can we just talk about my Ugg boots for a second? I have resisted getting them forever because I think that they are hideously ugly. Seriously. Not to mention all the girls in all the sororities wear them, which instantly makes me not want them. But, this semester I have to walk about a mile every other morning to get to a class and I had no shoes that were comfortable enough and warm enough for this venture. And so, I caved and finally bought some Uggs. We now have a love/hate relationship. I still think they are ugly, but man are they just the most comfortable thing I own. They are great for walking long distances and even when it's freezing outside my toes are toasty warm. Anywho, that's my speal.

5 comments:

  1. uggs are ugly!? um, NO! you look great, brit! and sorry about the lady doctor..are you preggo?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not preggo. Just that time of year again when they make you come in to be poked and prodded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you two are funny. I love seeing your little conversations. I am stocking your blogs every day now to see what your new outfit of the day is. ha You both look great. And I'm jealous you have Uggs. I hear they are amazingly comfortable. lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go to the crotch doctor today!.!. (I feel the exclamation point and period show my angry/blah feelings about it). I came away with a personal victory though...I convinced her that I should only have to come in every other year! victory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh....I hate that "time of year" to visit "certain" doctor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...