Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sleeping

So, last night I woke up at like 1:30 and Dan was literally sleeping on my pillow and almost pushing me off the bed. He has never done anything like this before, usually we keep to our sides and everyone is happy. I have a really hard time sleeping if someone is touching me at all, so this woke me up completely because he was cuddling with me and I was overheated. It would have been adorable if it wasn't so obnoxious. Because of this, I couldn't go back to sleep. I tried desperately to push him back over to his pillow and everything, but he is a stubborn little bugger. Needless to say, I didn't get back to sleep until almost 3 and I spent most of my time on the couch. Silly husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...