Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our life as of Late

All week this is what I have been doing:



All week Dan has been doing this:



I haven't spent any time with my husband since Sunday. :( I hate being this busy. I haven't read a book just for fun in a really long time. I even have this big long list of books that I can't wait to read and am so excited about, but there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. I feel like I'm being stretched too thin, and even when I start feeling this way I look at Dan and then feel bad that I am feeling sorry for myself. Because even though I am feeling overwhelmed, he is easily twice as much so as me. I just wish that we could sit and talk for a while or cuddle and watch a movie. We haven't done any of that in ages. I can't wait for this weekend because we are going to go to the temple on Saturday, which will give us plenty of quality time in the car, and on Sundays we get to relax and hang out. I am really just missing him and missing recreational fun. That's all my complaining for now.

2 comments:

  1. oh dear, our lives are the same.

    this is too ironic, because i am just recovering from a full-blown meltdown i had last night. g had to work late & didn't get home until 8pm. i had planned a nice dinner & he missed it.

    by the time he did get home, i lost it and proceeded to spent the entire night upset about the fact that i never see him & we don't even have time to eat dinner or have a good conversation together anymore. he reminded me that he is almost done with all things law school & that it will get better, but i am still just bummed out.

    sometimes life sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, we should start a support group. "Wives whose husbands are too busy for them" or something like that. WWHTBTT. haha. Maybe not. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Seriously, let me know if there's anything I can do cause i really do know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...