Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, February 19, 2010

Get to know me a little better

1. I love learning about the gospel. Institute is my favorite
2. I love learning new things
3. Literature has always completely captivated me
4. I sing in the shower
5. I started going to church choir practices because Dan was going and I wanted to get to know him.
6. We go to choir every week
7. I haven't played my flute in a year
8. Diet Dr. Pepper is my great addiction
9. I had to cut up my American Eagle credit card because I was becoming obsessed
10. I love shoes
11. Without chocolate my life would be meaningless
12. 17th century British Literature is my focus area
13. I wish to be a book editor, not a teacher for the love
14. Sometimes I study Dan's material with him, just to keep up
15. Science and Math are fun
16. I'm not a very good creative writer
17. I am really good at essays and research papers
18. I wanted to be a physical therapist, but changed my mind
19. I hate feet, which is why I changed my mind
20. Anything to do with saliva grosses me out
21. I always thought kissing was gross until Dan
22. I can hardly remember what my life was like before I met him
23. Dan is my best friend
24. chocolate chip cookies are one of my obsessions
25. shoes are another one
26. I cannot go into a bookstore without buying at least 2 books
27. I always prefer staying home to going out
28. I am obsessed with movies
29. After I see a movie I like, I research everything I can about it
30. One of my guilty pleasures is Backstreet Boys
31. Another one is Smallville
32. I have to watch Grey's Anatomy every week
33. I have been in love with Ewan McGregor for years
34. Winter is my favorite season
35. I always feel prettier in the winter because of winter clothes
36. I also always feel prettier in the morning
37. I love wearing dresses as opposed to skirts
38. My moccasins are my favorite pair of shoes
39. I have given up caffein 4 times
40. I am currently working on losing weight
41. I am totally succeeding in this goal. 3 lbs so far!
42. I am incredibly un photogenic
43. I love teaching our primary class
44. Jane Austen is one of my idols
45. I can never get enough of spaghetti and burritos. Not together though
46. My favorite snack is a toasted bagel with peanut butter and honey
47. I am growing my hair out
48. I love traveling
49. When I get upset, I go for a drive
50. I am too self-conscious to be any good at sports when I play them with others

1 comment:

  1. I've tried commenting three times, hope this one works: I love you! And I hope we live in the same place at some point: so many of your little isms are just like me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...