Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, February 25, 2010

six


Light blue DownEast long sleeve shirt, black Aerie pants, black Ugg boots

I am seriously the least photogenic person on the planet. This picture (with no face showing) was the best of the worst. Seriously. I'm not sure what I am going to do from now on. It makes me very self-conscious to post these pictures of me. lol. Ah well. I have always hated pictures of myself, so I guess it shouldn't be different now. But, seriously, do I look like this all the time or is the camera just always catching my bad side? Yikes.

Wow, anyways. Today I had a test early in the morning, so I wore the most comfortable pants I own. I seriously love these suckers and wear them A LOT, so you'll definitely be seeing them again. In other news, I took a three hour nap today. It was awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm you're gorgeous and photogenic. We'll call it a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look cute in your pictures :) I have the same love/hate realtionship with Uggs. I've decited I'll buy some when i get pregnant(which is not now BTW)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...