Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

four


Turtleneck white sweater that I haven't touched in over a year, AE skinny jeans, brown boots

It was so cold today, so most of my pictures with this outfit looked like this. oh well. This one was inspired by my cousin's day four outfit, even though hers is soooo much cuter.

Today was pretty uneventful. But, here is my TO-DO list:
-go to the bank and get quarters
-do the laundry
-start on book report
-write a response paper
-start revision of last response paper
-read Alice in Wonderland
-make dinner
-go to bed

The End

4 comments:

  1. pardon me, but mine was definitely not soooooo much cuter! not to mention the fact that you got a cute picture outside & mine was in my mirror! love the ensemble & that you wore a sweater you hadn't touched in a year! so great! and do we have the same boots?!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!! The only thing I have a problem with this project is that most of my good clothes are not warm enough buhahahaha! :) I always end up wearing warm sweaters...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess-
    Yours was most definitely cuter. I don't think we have the same boots since yours are real leather and mine are imitation. lol. But, they do look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your hair in this! You are quite the model! :) I must say that I love your 30 day clothes challenge! So fun to see your cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...