Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Sunday, February 21, 2010

two


Calvin Klein sweater dress, brown boots

I just have to say that this is a lot of fun. And, it's nice to not have to think of something witty to be the subject on my posts. This challenge is forcing me to dress better and do my hair, which is definitely a good thing. lol. Also, can I just talk about Dan for a second? Could he be any cuter? He is almost as excited about this as I am. He keeps asking me what I am going to wear next and if he can take my picture. He is my own personal photographer. It's super cute. So, here is Dan's Sunday outfit.

4 comments:

  1. haha too cute! you both look great! i look yuck today & g looks hot...i was wishing i could just take his pic, but he obviously isn't as cool as dan because he wouldn't let me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea, and it's great that Dan is so supportive :) I might have to try this because not being employed makes the motivation to get properly dressed almost nonexistant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to try it...but not right now. I'll do that after I marry and move, so that my hubby can be excited as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...