Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, February 22, 2010

three


American Eagle V-Neck long sleeve shirt, cardigan from Target, favorite American Eagle blue jeans, (Not pictured: shoes- FAVORITE moccasins)

So... I forgot I had all of these things (except the jeans and moccasins) and so I wore them today, because that's the whole point of this right? To wear things that you don't wear all the time. Today was really cold and it snowed a lot last night, so I wanted to be warm and comfortable.

Also Today:
-I had a terrible headache
- was in school until 5
-decided that nowhere in my apartment takes good pictures, hence the outside
-slid on the ice outside the building of my first class and fell. hard.
-I have about a million more things to do tonight and it's only 6pm.

So far, so good. lol. It's going to be a great week!

2 comments:

  1. possibly my favorite outfit thus far! great job with the layering! i would never think of that, but you've inspired me to try to do it. you are rocking this project!

    and sorry about the headache and the ice. bummer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a great idea to start wearing all the clothes you own. I definately need to start doing that. You and Jess have inspired me. I love seeing these pictures of you dressed all cute! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...