Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rodeo

So, last night we went to the K-State rodeo. Let me just preface this by saying that I LOVE rodeos. I go to this one every year, and I grew up in Texas going to rodeos, so it's in my blood. It was so much fun and the best part was being able to hang out with some people I haven't seen in a while. The bull riding is always the favorite event, but all of it was so much fun to watch. The people in rodeos are so insane and completely fearless, which actually makes it more fun to watch. I love the event where one guy jumps off his horse onto a steer and tackles it. Totally awesome. Here are some pictures. I didn't get any good action pictures and most of the pictures of people turned out blurry. Oh well.




On a completely different note:

My super awesome cousin, Jessica, is doing a 30 day wardrobe challenge because her husband doesn't think she wears everything she owns. So, I decided to try and do this with her. I doubt I will make it 30 days, but there are a lot of things in my closet I haven't worn in a LONG time, and it might be really fun. This picture is super awkward and I didn't know what to do with my hands, but oh well.

One

Black turtleneck, grey DownEast top, favorite blue jeans (you'll be seeing these a lot), and black Ugg boots.

5 comments:

  1. brit, you rockstar! i LOVE this outfit! the gray & black layering is chic! you look gorgeous & i can't even tell you how glad i am to have someone doing this with me!

    woo hoo!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. i think YOU are "super awesome" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to see all the outfits you come up with.

    By the way, I love rodeos too! At least I used to until I got asked to go with a bunch of people. Little did I know it was a date which I wish I could say was the most awkward of my life but I would have to say that it at least is a tie between one or two others. Oh and to make it even more awesome the kid was a "cowboy" (said with quotes because it was more of a farmer type kid but wore the cowboy jeans, although, not attractively) and his last name was Gallup. And it wasn't just his cowboy jeans that I found unattractive sadly. Awe, fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is neat, I didn't know you liked rodeos. Maybe someday if we are in UT at the same time and it's the time of year for rodeos (might take some doing) we can go to one together. I love them and am so sad that I didn't make it to any last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't been on your blog in awhile and when i got on today i realized I should have carved out an hour to read all your new posts! how fun! not gonna lie, didn't read a word, but saw all your cute outfits and pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...