Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, March 12, 2010

blunder

We are now officially in Wichita starting our spring break (YAY), but unfortunately I have forgotten my camera cord. Whoops. And so, I have decided that I will go ahead and take a picture everyday and just upload and post all of them when I get back to Manhattan.

Also today: I had to take 2 midterms so I was studying all last night and got up really early this morning to continue studying. After my last test, Dan picked me up and he was really excited about something. He said that he had a special present just for me. When we got home he led me into the bedroom and on my pillow are fresh orange lilies and a Symphony bar. Sweet boy. He was getting some things from the store and decided to buy me some flowers on a whim. It definitely made my day. Isn't he the greatest?

Today we went with my parents to see Alice in Wonderland which was amazing. I just had to read the first book for class, so it was a lot of fun to watch the second one on screen. Coming from someone who has read the book, I think it was incredibly well done. I would highly recommend it, but if you don't like it I am terribly sorry. You're missing out though.

Tomorrow I am going to judge forensics and debate with my mom at my old high school. My mom is super excited about it, so I am excited to go with her. haha. I love spending time with my mom because she is amazing so it should be a lot of fun.

Have a great weekend all! I may be posting something in the next couple of days, but it won't be pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Debate with your mom??? You're brave lol! :)

    Have a wonderful time in Wichita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be forensics (since it's forensics season in Kansas)...anywho...If it's boring just remember to entertain yourself by writing encouraging things on the ballot..."your speech made me want to stick a fork in my eye". It'll be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...