Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's

I love this holiday. Green is my favorite color and ever since I was little my family has made a big deal out of this holiday. My mom used to sprinkle a trail of green glitter from each of our rooms to our treasure that was hidden somewhere in the house. It was usually chocolate. Then, we would have green eggs and ham and do something fun that day. I love wearing green too, which is another reason I love this holiday. I forgot to take a picture today, so that won't be in the update, but I am wearing a dark green lace cami from DownEast, a white T-shirt, a green jacket, and a white scarf. Pretty much it. Oh, and green socks. :) So... that makes today #26! Almost done!

Today my mom made green eggs, green pancakes, and bacon for breakfast. Yum. Then my mom, Dan, and me went to a driving range and hit some golf balls. Dan had a blast. It was so much fun to watch him. haha. We then went to lunch at Avivo, delicious, and headed back to the dentist so Dan could get his cavity filled and I could get my cleaning. So, that was our St. Patty's Day. Hope yours was as amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I love that your mom did that when you were little! What a good idea! I was gonna do green eggs for Addi today but I think she would have freaked out and not eaten them! We went to a St Patty's Day party for the playgroup we have in our ward, and they had some green pudding. Do you think she ate it? No. Haha She kept saying ewww mommy ewww! She's just weird like that! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...