Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

twelve























button-up shirt from Pink, black Aerie pants, mocassins

Today was a really great day. That is why I am excited here ^. Today, Dan and I finally received something we've been waiting for since August, yeah August. We've been incredibly stressed and impatient, but now it's all over. I feel completely overwhelmed with gratitude and just feel so blessed. Everything is finally starting to fall into place and we will FINALLY be able to go forward with things that we need to do. We seriously couldn't be more excited. I'm sorry this is so cryptic, but I haven't been told I could discuss these things on a blog, so it's probably best that I don't. I hope you all have a great night.

p.s. There were a lot of funny pictures for this outfit, but I chose the one that says, "Sweet Freedom". Dan was being quite the bossy photographer today.

6 comments:

  1. um, hello! WAY too cryptic! i'm dying with curiosity and now i MUST know! email me! jessmolsen@gmail.com

    ps. love the pink plaid shirt. love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you pregnant with triplets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in fact not pregnant and was referring to monetary things, so I didn't think Dan would approve. Rest assured though, when I do become preggers, the blogging world will know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang it, I was hoping pregnant too. Oh well :) You are becoming quite the model, and I love that at least one blog I follow gets updated daily, it's fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...