Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, March 11, 2010

twenty

























blue shirt from Target, gray Aerie pants, black Ugg boots

I thought that I was done with you Uggs. I had put you away in my closet and started wearing shoes instead of boots in anticipation of Spring. Last week was in the 50's and 60's, and then today it snowed. So, I pulled you, Uggs, out of my closet so that you could keep my feet warm on my long treck down to class. I love you, but I sincerely hope that we won't be meeting again soon.


I have two midterms tomorrow and then we're off to Wichita to spend a few days with my folks! Yay! I can't wait for Spring Break and I REALLY hope I do well on my tests. Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright blue shirt! And WOW, bummer about the snow!

    Have you ever heard of Carol Tuttle's "Dressing Your Truth"? Or her book "It's Just My Nature"? You should check out her websites and blogs... VERY interesting! I'm going to do her Dressing Your Truth course as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...