Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Nightie

last week I was at Target getting some much needed items when I stumbled upon the pajamas and working-out section of the clothes. Side note: I LOVE the pajamas section of Target. It's kind of a weakness. Anyways, so I started perusing through the pajamas when I came upon the cutest, softest, most perfect nightie I have ever seen. It's sea foam green and as soft as a baby's bottom (too much?) so I bought it. Ever since then, I change into said nightie at every opportunity. In fact, I am wearing it right now as I do my homework and play on the internet. I just thought that I would let you all know about my brand new addiction. It's cute, it's comfortable, and it's cool.

5 comments:

  1. http://www.target.com/Gilligan-OMalley-Fluid-Knit-Chemise/dp/B002YP1RJM/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

    It is a bit immodest for garments, but who is going to be seeing me anyway right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. brit, i love you! thanks for your sweet comment! just got home from the cabin and got a chance to read it. made me feel so much better. wish we were closer so we could go to lunch. you are my favorite.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. the nightie is hot. lucky lucky dan & poor poor g. you've maybe inspired me...maybe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...