Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Sunday, March 7, 2010

sixteen


gray Maxi dress from... somewhere... I don't remember, navy blue shirt from Aerie, gray sweater thing from Forever 21, black Crocs (I wear these a lot, also seen here,and here, and here, and here )

It is my belief that if it is fast Sunday you should dress as comfortably as possible because you're already starving, so why wear binding and uncomfortable clothing as well? I also believe that on fast Sundays, since there is a lack of energy, I cannot be held responsible for how my hair looks. Just thought that I would point that out. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday cause I know I will!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that this dress is one of my favorites that you wear. It looks so good, AND comfy! Wow! :)

    P.S: I don't know if you knew this, but your car was parked next to ours at church yesterday, and it made me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I didn't even notice! How sad. I wish I would have seen you instead of just you seeing my car. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...