Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, March 1, 2010

Mondays

I hate mondays, and not just because they're at the beginning of the week and the end of the weekend, but also because they are my busiest day. On mondays I have institute at 8:30, my American Drama class at 9:30, work until 2:20, and my History class from 2:30-5:20. This history class is called Death and Dying in History and is just about the longest and most boring ever loving class of all time. Ugh. So, after my death class I run home, quickly eat something, and run over to Geoff and Jessica's for FHE at 6. Now, every other week they come to our apartment for FHE, but the urgency and crunch time is the same. After FHE I still have to do all the homework that is due the next day. AH! I hate Mondays. How did I schedule myself this tight? What a poor choice in time management. Anyways... Does anyone like Mondays? Let me know.

Today I have to:
-remember that education is important and keep on trucking
-revise a paper
-write a paper
-finish The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

On a more EXCELLENT note, Mondays also bring my all time favorite show, Chuck, which starts up again today. YAY!!! I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...