Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

nineteen

























ae grayish-blue top, black DownEast cami, ae straight jeans, black Crocs

My professor apparently got food poisoning so the only class I had today was cancelled. So sweet. As a result, I spent the entire day at work or in the library. I have paper cuts all over my hands because I was cutting things all day and now I am desperately trying to get up the motivation to study for my midterms on Friday. I really hate tests. Plus, it has been raining for three days straight and I would say that is a good excuse not to go anywhere or do anything. Am I the only one who thinks that on a rainy day you should stay inside, drink hot chocolate, and read a book?

Funny Story: I took a Benadryl before I went to bed last night because my sinuses were killing me. So, my alarm goes off at 7 this morning, just like every morning, and I couldn't be more confused. I don't think I moved at all the whole night and I was POSITIVE that it was a Saturday. I have no idea why, but I completely thought it was Saturday so I got really upset that my alarm was going off and mumbled something to that affect, to which Dan laughed heartily, reminded me it was a Wednesday, and got out of bed. What a way to start the morning huh?

Happy Wednesday Folks

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Rain makes me lazy. I just want to cuddle up with a blanket, listen to the rain and read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...