Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

eighteen


button up shirt from Target, AE skinny jeans, brown boots

I reserve the right to cut my face out of any picture that would embarrass me, and this was definitely one of them. Sorry if the headless Britany freaks you out.

I didn't have time to post this yesterday cause I was so busy, so expect to see nineteen sometime later this evening. Yay!

Yesterday was fun! I...
-had a great day of classes (which is rare)
-went shopping and got manicures with one of my best friends
-spent a little time cuddling with the Hubby
-went to the relief society raffle activity and won some homemade bread

I have never liked relief society. I am just going to put that out there right now. But, I feel like I should always go to these events because I am never in relief society due to being in Primary. Can I just tell you how awesome these women are? They are all so funny and outgoing and it was just so much fun to be there and to get to know all of them better. I have never had this experience before. I seriously love the women in our ward. I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time.

So, sorry I didn't post this yesterday, but you'll forgive me I hope. Forgive me also for the headless picture please! I will try to do better in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I kinda know what you mean about not liking Relief Society haha. I'm the same way as well...not to be...mean or whatever. :) I'm so glad your ward's relief society is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! and i still swear we have the same brown boots?! where did you get yours?

    and fyi, i have struggled to fit into relief society for YEARS! we have lived in established neighborhoods since day 1 of marriage, which means no student or married student wards for us. i am always the youngest person in relief society (in this ward, i am the youngest by about 20 years!) so i have a hard time relating and i usually don't make it to their activities. i need to be braver, though, because i am sure we could find some common ground if we tried, right?

    love you girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...