Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, March 5, 2010

fourteen

Sorry, no picture today. I forgot to take one, but you aren't missing much anyways, trust me. I was wearing a green top from forever 21 and blue jeans. Exciting right?

Today was uneventful except for Dan making dinner. He made tilapia and rice. This may not seem like a very big deal to anyone, but it is. Let me explain:
Reason first: Dan never cooks
Reason second: I really don't like fish, but I'm trying to branch out
Reason third: this is one of the first times this week that we've spent time together.

Now, I am going to watch a movie and fold our laundry. Is there anything better than clean laundry? I contest that there is not.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo!!! Watching a movie and folding laundry at once? GOOD IDEA! I HATE folding laundries but folding them with people is much more fun but if there's no one to fold with, I can always watch TV and fold. :)

    PS- I hate fish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...