Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fashion Show

Last night I was really bored because I didn't really have any homework and Dan was studying (like always), so I decided to go through my closet and try to plan my outfits for the next couple of days, so as not to repeat the hoodie incident. After I had decided that an outfit was cute, I would go into the living room and show Dan. At first it was just kind of something to do, and then it turned into this really fun fashion show that we were both enjoying. I love how involved Dan is getting with this whole project. He is starting to recognize what women are wearing around him and comment about it, and when I ask him his opinion on something I'm wearing he actually says something helpful instead of, "That look fine." Like, last night I asked him which shoes I should wear with something and he picked one and said the other looked funny "with that outfit". Seriously people, did I snag a good one or what? This is just another reason why I absolutely adore him. Even though he's busy, he takes time to be interested in something that I am doing and is continually giving advice and support. Just the fact that he wants to be involved in something I'm doing, even though he has NO personal interest in clothes, is really charitable and loving. I couldn't feel more loved, and it is all because he told me which shoes to wear. Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Yep you did snag a good one. :) You know I kinda liked Dan before you dated? And I guess I was right to like him hahahahahaha! :) But I'm seriously glad you have a wonderful husband who absolutely adores you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...