Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

twenty-nine and thirty



Arizona gray and white sweater, ae jeans

This was from our double date with our good friends Tommy and Chelsea. Dan and Tommy just happen to have the exact same sweater, so we thought it would be funny if we all matched. Mission accomplished because someone did stop us and ask what was with all of us matching. That was a lot of fun. I love those guys.
































green and white polka-dot dress, white flats

So, I was done with this challenge on Sunday! I definitely had mixed feelings about it until I woke up on Monday and realized I could wear grungy sweats if I wanted to, and all of a sudden I was very excited. This has seriously been so much fun! Thanks for all of your comments and support. Hopefully you will still like my blog without all the pretty pictures. ;) I am off to repeat an outfit for the first time in about a month. Yay!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...