Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, March 4, 2010

thirteen



DownEast light yellow 3/4 tee, Maroon-ish wool jacket that I forgot I had from Express, favorite AE jeans

I am sorry to report that today was incredibly uneventful. I tried cooking my mother-in-law's recipe for taco soup, and it didn't turn out NEARLY as well as hers did last time I had it. So, that was disappointing, however, Dan seemed to really enjoy it. My 9:30 am class got cancelled today, but I didn't read the email until I was completely done getting ready at 7:45. Ugh. I hate when that happens.

Side note: I am really enjoying my Family Relationships and Gender Roles class. I feel like I'm really learning a lot and I absolutely love my teacher. I may or may not post some things in the future because they're pretty neat and helpful. Last class we talked all about conflict resolution, which made me think of that episode of the Office (haha), but he gave us some really great tips for when you are upset about something and need to resolve the problem with your spouse. Anyways, enough about that.

Today at work my boss and I spent 45 minutes trying to copy the same stupid thing because a client ordered 25 copies of this pamphlet. We could not figure out how to make the stupid thing fit on the paper! It was so frustrating, but by the end we thought it was hilarious and just started cracking up. I love my bosses, they're awesome. In case no one knows, I work for two graphic designers on campus. So, I basically cut the things out that they print and laminate it. And, that is also how I was able to do my banner because I have photoshop at work.

Wow... This post was boring and about absolutely nothing. I applaud you if you read it all.

3 comments:

  1. you are totally rocking these pictures! so sassy & hot (especially compared to mine- oh dear).

    lucky dan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I would totally take your job! That over making pizzas for rude customers! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have Dr. Welch?! I LOVE her! Isn't she amazing? I took almost all of the courses she teaches at Kstate. Oh! And have you read As Nature Made Him? Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...