Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, March 19, 2010

twenty-one through twenty-eight AND anniversary

Twenty-One

ae green and white striped shirt, green DownEast lace cami, ae straight jeans, black Ugg boots


Twenty-Two

ae maroon-ish long sleeve top, DownEast black cami, ae striaght jeans

Twenty-Three

Calvin Klein black sweater dress, black Target turtleneck, black Crocs

Twenty-Four

ae black long sleeve shirt, DownEast blouse, ae straight jeans, pink flats

Twenty-Five

white long sleeve shirt from Target, forver 21 blouse, white scarf from Lucinda's, ae straight jeans, brown Gap flats

My mom and I found this super cute little shop in Old Town Wichita called Lucinda's and it had SO many cute things! So, she bought me this scarf there. I love it.

Twenty-Seven

black and white button-up blouse from Charlotte Russe, ae flare jeans, black Crocs

Twenty-Eight

forever 21 blue and white striped blouse, Lucinda's scarf, black Aerie pants, brown boots


ANNIVERSARY!
Yesterday was Dan and I's first wedding anniversary. I can't believe that a year ago we were here



Last night to celebrate we went to Harry's, which is the nicest restaurant in Manhattan. It was so yummy! And, it was so much fun to get all dressed up and go to a super ritzy place. Dan made the reservations and told them it was our anniversary, so they had a booth that was secluded from anyone just for us and kept coming over to congratulate us. It was a lot of fun. And, did I mention how delicious the food was?





So, after dinner we went to the institute to play pool and just hang out and talk. The institute is the place where we first met, so it is pretty special to us. And, we took some pictures there.


I have had an amazing Spring Break. I got to spend some quality time with my family and my hubby, who is my favorite person in the whole world. This year has been great. I feel so blessed everyday to have someone as amazing as Dan in my life. He is always uplifting me, encouraging me, helping out, and generally just making me feel special. He really is the reason why my life feels worthwhile. I love him so much and I look forward to many, many more wonderful years together.

4 comments:

  1. You guys look so cute. Congrats on the one year mark. Marriage is pretty much the funnest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- you busted out some fab outfits for these last few days. I also love the Lucinda scarf-you have great taste!

    Congrats on a year! So much fun. What a great way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfits! cute scarf! cute anniversary pics! wow!!! i love everything!

    congrats on a year...i am sure it will just keep getting better and better! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm Harry's.

    Yay for a happy first year of marriage!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...