Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

eleven


lime green cami from Old Navy, AE green hoodie, AE blue jeans, moccasins

I didn't have very much time to get ready today, and as a result I look like this. I'm sorry if this is disappointing to you, I will try to do better in the future. But, in my defense, hoodies are exceptionally comfortable and pigtails are awesome. That is all.

p.s. Are you sensing a pattern in my wardrobe yet? If not, think comfort and I'm sure you'll get there.

3 comments:

  1. you are such a cutie. wish i could pull of pigtails! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear. that would be "off" not "of".

    how embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your daily posts. These are so much fun. You are inspiring me for when I can do this with my clothes. (Right now it would be much too depressing with how much wouldn't fit)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...